Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

I have the weirdest boner right now.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

I want this on DVD!

My first plus to this series is the unobviousness of each scene. Its so logically random that it makes my brain want to laugh and say WTF at the same time.
The ending "SCHME" that they both said was also a big benefit for the comedy of the episode.
Keep up the good work!

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

The perfect random violence animation

Who would know you could compile 60 epic moments int o5 minutes of my day? Plus, the great choice of musics to go with the movie was just another positive feature for the executions.
I hope for a sequel.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Amazing

when i saw the main menu and the picture of the game i thought: "CRAP! Another cute cat RPG!" Turns out i was COMPLETELY WRONG and, afterwards, in awe.
As i was playing the very first level, the first though that came too my mind was: PEGGLE! (a simmilar game consinsting of a shinny ball that must hit several places in the map and... why am i explaining? GOOGLE IT YOURSELVES LAZY PEOPLE!)
and this game being suspiciously like peggle is not bad, and it even has a twist of originallity and i absolutely love the CAT physics cause it reminds me of fat cats that you just want to pick up and see how far they strech (too creepy? fine... i'll stop)
OVERALL, the game was most definetly a win and has i was writing this review i looked at your image of the legendary Gordon Freeman and thought to myself: "He deffinetly knows his Peggle!"
Your fellow NG user,
Su1c1d3r

Unfinished Shadow Game Unfinished Shadow Game

Definetly a winner!

Very original... i liked how it's a puzzle game with a bit of stealthness involved and you should definetly finish the game. The lighting and shading effects are wonderful but i want more levels! NOW!

Canabalt Canabalt

Finnaly got more than 2000 m!

2346 to be precise! very unique game! It's a game you can play to relax in very short time it has a good amount of dificulty. The bomb that falls in front of you IS TOO DAMN FRUSTRATING!! but that's good... the game is meant to be hard! i also like the funny notes you put after you die! Great game!

Arpeggio Study No.2 S. Whaley Arpeggio Study No.2 S. Whaley

Nice!

Short but very nice! Do you use software or real instrumets to do §this? If Software, what do you use?

towermonolith responds:

This was a challenge posted so I just added rhythm and all lead guitar solos and harmonies. It's all guitar run through the Podxt live pedal, usb direct. Check out metaljonus' and eternalreich"s versions. tottaly different and interesting. Thanks for the review.

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Nice!!

I can defenetly picture this music in the next madness ep. How did you make this music? Software or real instuments?

RealFaction responds:

software

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

wow...

those were the best 4:16 minutes i've ever spent in my life

Runner Runner

Fan review

I simply adore your artwork!

Car Chase Car Chase

1st review!

And a good one! I liked the drawing... alot. i also have GTA IV and i have to say this was a bit (much) more realistic. As you refered the lack of other cars is a bit bad so i can't give you full stars but keep doing what you do!

Randy-355 responds:

Why thank you! I was actually planning on making a more detailed one. Adding more police cars, colors, dents, even maybe gunfire. It will make this look like a stick drawing, but I still enjoyed this one.