Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

I have the weirdest boner right now.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

I want this on DVD!

My first plus to this series is the unobviousness of each scene. Its so logically random that it makes my brain want to laugh and say WTF at the same time.
The ending "SCHME" that they both said was also a big benefit for the comedy of the episode.
Keep up the good work!

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

The perfect random violence animation

Who would know you could compile 60 epic moments int o5 minutes of my day? Plus, the great choice of musics to go with the movie was just another positive feature for the executions.
I hope for a sequel.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Fuck!

I was going to write an awesome review but the words are just too amazed to come out.

Clocktopia Art Gallery Clocktopia Art Gallery

Like the real thing!

Wow... that definetly surprised me in a VERY good way. I recognized some of the artwork and tried to figure out the original work without looking at the extra info though most of the times i was unsuccessful due to a small lack of artistic culture.
I loved seeing the more classical artists such as Edvard Munch, Van Gogh, Warhol, Magritte and others, but also Banksy (which i love) and other more modern artists. I was also pleasantly surprised with the artistic quality of many of the colab authors. Cheers and happy clock day!

We Need YOU!!! We Need YOU!!!

Fuck yeah!

Yes, I like big chicks with big boobs! Yes, I like Metallica's Master of Puppets which you put on the movie! Yes, I like chicks with big boobs! Yes, I like senceless violence! Yes, I like chicks with big boobs! Yes, I do like sharks on a motorbike firing a gun! Yes, I like chicks with big boobs!

Turing Test Turing Test

Mindblaster

Wow, i never thought that a mostly text animation would scare me so much! I loved how you managed (im not sure if you did this intentionally, but it worked) to make me imagine the place where the bot or person or whatever "it" is and how he feels. It was like i was there with "it"... seeing "it". But then of course there is also the possibility of "it" being just an extremely advanced chat bot.
To end this review i'd just like to say something that i hope you will take kindly:
Did know one else consider the bot has just a pedophile who was trying to get the kid to "save" him by going to his appartment without telling his parents?

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

Thanks for the info!

I now finally have a bunch of uses for all the books i have around my house which i never read! Ill buy yours too if i can! But! I won't read them! Ill Just! Learn how to build! Sentences! Whithout! Over!Do!Ing! The! excla!ma!tion! POINT!S!

Crossing the Pit Crossing the Pit

Pretty cool, no matter how old it is...

I thought the deaths were kinda funny i, i liked the canon one (Classic, but i wasn't expecting it) and finally... is it just me or do i actually hear sounds from the Worms game?

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yep, I didn't have a mic when I made this so I used worms :P

Beer Run! Beer Run!

the sad thing is...

i was watching this and forgot the ice has well.. now i feel guilty i couldn't have warned him.